- Marca: Zeno -Watch Basel
- Modelo: Navigator Pilot Automatic Swiss
- Número: 8554
- Gênero: Masculino
- Características: Movimento automático, Zeno-Watch Basel modelo especial ETA 2824 (mesmo de outras grandes marcas) Swiss Made 25 rubis. Resistente à água 30m. Grande legibilidade
- Caixa: Aço inoxidável, 47mm excluindo a coroa. Traseira Rosqueada (mais resistente a agua) com janela de inspeçao Gravado no fundo: Famoso logo no movimento- All Stainless Steel – 3ATM/30m Water Resistant – Swiss – Automatic – eta 2824 25 jewels
- Fundo: Mostrador Preto, indicação da data às 3hs, indicação de escala de minutos/segundoss, indices e ponteiros luminosos, incrivelmente legivel.
- Pulseira: Original,22mm lug, sofisticada e esportiva, de couro marron escuro costurada, assinada (Zeno) com costura branca. Fivela em aço inox original assinada
- Comentários: Como sem uso. Zeno-Watch Basel special edition. Proveniência: colecionador local (guardado). Vejas as fotos para melhor descrição. Preço de Referencia Zeno ref. 8554: R$ 6.000-9.000
- Acompanha: Documento e caixa originais, livro-catálogo Zeno-Watch e sacola de luxo
· Nota: em caso de envio por correio não acompanhará a sacola e o livro-catálogo
Zeno-Watch Basel Navigator Pilot Military Automatic watch special movement Swiss Made 25 jewels; a evolution of the original pilot watch
The ETA 2824 is the legendary movement which is assembled in several high-end watches (TAG Heuer, Chopard etc)
- stainless steel case
- screw-down case back
- luminous hands and indexes
- luxury leather signed strap and buckle
- indication of date at 3 o'clock
- 3 ATM water resistant
- case diameter 47mm without crown; stainless steel polished and matte finishing
The watch is practically new (worn a couple of times). Luxury box.
Provenance: local collector. See photos for better description.
Navigator Pilot Automatic Military
Year of production
Like new (without any signs of wear)
Scope of delivery
Brazil, São Paulo
47 mm x 14mm
3 ATM – 30m
Central seconds, Luminous hands and numbers, great readability
Zeno-Watch is a Swiss watchmaker established 1868, but the Zeno name has been in use only since 1922. Specializing in aviation watches, they are one of the few independent Swiss watch manufacturers still in operation. Their factory is in Basel, Switzerland.
Zeno's history begins in 1868 with watchmaker Jules Godat, the founder of a small pocket watch manufacturing company (Godat & Co.) in La Chaux-de-Fonds, in the heart of the Swiss watchmaking industry. He produced, in very small quantities, fine pocket watchesfeaturing solid silver cases and lady pendant watches. He built a small factory, which was taken over in 1920 by A. Eigeldinger & Fils.
Eigeldinger specialized in wrist watches for the army. They produced watches in stainless steel, silver, gold and platinum, with mechanical movements up to 43mm. Their registered brands were Zeno, Strand and Solvex. The son of the owner, Andre-Charles Eigeldinger, introduced Zeno. In Greek, the name means "graceful".
The first Zeno watches were made in 1922. Each piece was marked with a Swiss cross on the back of the casing. The company has since continued to innovate watch manufacturing techniques. In 1949, the Zeno watches were exhibited for the first time at the Swiss Watch Fair in Basel.
In 1966, Dr. Peter Atteslander and Eric Enggist bought the rights to Zeno, and later sold them to Mr. Felix W. Huber in 1973. Mr. Huber had worked for the company since 1964.
Zeno's workshops gained international attention in 1969 with the legendary and futuristic "Spacemen" model, the production of the vacuum diving watch called the "Compressor," and with the takeover of several well-known Swiss watch factories.
The best known watches produced by Zeno are in the Military, such as "Pilot Classic" collection. Today's model compares very favourably with the vintage Zeno Pilot Basic 1965 original. The range of products extends from mechanical to quartz technology wrist watches with analogue displays, collectors' wristwatches, pocket watches and sport chronographs in every combination of materials. Zeno has enlarged their successful Pilot watch family of products. Since 1999 they have produced a huge range of pilot, dive, and GMT watches in new sizes, and many COSC certificated chronometers. DIVE WATCHES: Zeno also makes diving watches used by the Swiss Army for their frogmen, with models rated for up to 300 meters (1000 feet) depth.
Temos outras marcas sob consulta confira:Audemars Piguet, A. Lange & Sohne, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Breguet, Cartier, Chopard, Cuervos y Sobrinos, Glashute, IWC, Jaeager Le coulter, JeanRichard, Longines, Mido, Montblanc, Panerai, Parmigiani, Piaget, Prada, Roger Dubuis, Seiko, Ulysse Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, Vulcain
Politica de venda:
Negociamos apenas com peças originais novas, usadas e semi novas de procedência comprovada.
Pagamento via boleto bancário, depósito em conta e cartões de crédito. Aceitamos todos os cartões.
Atendimento 24 horas -email@example.com
Telefones contato : (11) 99613-7432 / 99870-7432
Agradecemos pela visita. Aguardamos contato. Manoel Oliveira / Silvia Oliveira
No caso de envio internacional, não somos responsáveis por taxas e impostos alfandegários.
- Marca: Zeno -Watch Basel
Queremos saber sua opinião
Comentários do Cliente 0 item(s)